Thank you to our accepted authors – final submissions of all 47 papers have been received allowing for creation of the program book and proceedings CD. We appreciate your contributions to our conference!
Listed below are some planning details for you to keep in mind as you prepare for IEEE RFID 2009:
- The RFID Journal LIVE! Registration Counters will be located on the Lobby Level in the Convention Foyer
- Please pick up your badge at the Registration Counters first
- Then proceed up the escalator to the Southern Hemisphere III room – our Registration Desk will be outside this room
- Your IEEE RFID 2009 materials (program book, proceedings CD, gifts, etc.) will be available at our Registration Desk
- Speaker Briefings
- These meetings will take place Monday (April 27) and Tuesday (April 28) at 8:00 a.m.
- Plan to attend the meeting on the day your paper will be presented
- You will get to meet the session chair and other authors in your session and discuss the logistics for running the session
- Audio/Visual arrangements
- An LCD projector, projection screen, and laptop will be provided in each of our session rooms
- Bring your presentation on a memory stick or CD to load onto the laptop
- Session format – all technical paper presentations will be made orally
- Technical Session Agenda
- Session Chair will moderate each session
- Each session will be 90 minutes in length
- Each paper presentation – 15 minutes
- Q&A after each paper – 5 minutes
- There will not be a separate speaker ready room available
- A PowerPoint template is not required – speakers may format their presentations as they wish
- Dress code: business attire for all speakers
- Speaking Tips
NOTE: The organizers of IEEE RFID 2009 as well as our attendees expect all accepted papers to be presented at the conference. IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., removal from IEEE Xplore®) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
Student Travel Grants
Travel grants are available for student authors who are U.S. citizens and from U.S. institutions. Grants may be applied for when paper acceptance letters have been received. The deadline has passed for new applicants – recipients of the grants will be notified via email.